Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Snood ....

Today I bought myself a Snood. I'm guessing a few of you may be confused ... basically a snood aka a moebius scarf is a combination of a scarf and a hood; basically an infinity scarf.
The snood is said to be THE item to have for the fall/winter season of 2011, and I must say, I am definitely going to buy myself one or two more.
If you feel you have enough scarves and dont want to spend money buying more - you can convert your scarf into a snood by sewing togther opposite ends of your scarf to make an 'infinity scarf'.

I've included a few pics of snoods so you can get the idea of what they look like if you are still a little confused :)


I am rather excited for the approaching winter months....
x

1 comment:

  1. i wont lie those last few pictures r super creepy hahahahah

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments ladies, I love hearing what you have to say :)